Would you like?

Listen to the song and complete the lyrics.
The song comes from the following site: http://www.songsforteaching.com/esleflesol.htm


Would you like?

Would you like?

Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue.

Waiter: Hello, please have a seat.
What would you like to !
Jean: I think I'll have a steak
and then, for desert some .
Waiter: you like it on a bun?
Medium, rare, perhaps well-done?
With some string beans or some peas.
? Some salad? Some ?
Jean: I'd like my steak well-done,
Served on a toasted bun.
some ketchup too.
Waiter: I'll fix it just right for you.
Jean: With a baked , please.
Lots of string beans, lots of cheese,
and a would be nice,
and bring me some with ice...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me go on. I'd love to read your message!