Song: Oh, mother! by Christina Aguilera

Listen to this song and complete the lyrics using the words from the list below.

again / again / always / back / break / bruises / change / children / face / hurt / innocent / inside / kids / knew / life / life / moment / money / more / over / pain / remember / sick / spent / still / stronger / stronger / tears / thank / thought / through / touch / you /

Whoa, oh, yeah,

She was so young with such eyes
She always dreamt of a fairytale
And all the things that your can't buy
She that he was a wonderful guy
Then suddenly, things seemed to
It was the she took on his name
He took his anger out on her
She kept all of her locked away

Oh mother, we're
From all of the you have shed
Oh mother, don't look
Cause he'll never hurt us

So mother, I you
For all that you've done and do
You got me, I got
Together we always pull
We pull through
We always pull through
Oh mother, oh mother, oh mother

It was the day that he turned on his
That she she just had to leave him
So many voices of her head
Saying over and over and ,
"You deserve much than this."

She was so of believing the lies and trying to hide
Covering the cuts and (cuts and bruises)
So tired of defending her , she could have died
Fighting for the lives of her

Oh mother, we're stronger
From all of the tears you have shed (all of the tears you have shed)
Oh mother, don't look back
Cause he'll never hurt us again (he'll never hurt us again)

So mother, I thank you (thank you)
For all that you've done and still do (still do)
You got me, I got you, (yeah you got me and I got you)
Together we always pull through.
We always pull through
We always pull through
Oh mother, oh mother, oh mother

All of your life you have
Burying and regret
But mama, he'll never us again

For everytime he tried to you down
Just who's still around
It's over, and we're
And we'll never have to go back

Oh mother, we're stronger
From all of the tears you have shed
Oh mother, don't look back (oh mother don't look back again)
Cause he'll never hurt us again (cause he'll never hurt us again)

So mother, I thank you (and I thank you for everything you've done)
For all that you've done and still do (together we always move on)
You got me, I got you, (you got me, I got you)
Together we always pull through (always pull through)
We always pull through
We always pull through

I love you mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me go on. I'd love to read your message!