Song: Be my love ... (Freshlyground)


Chorus 2x
Be my love when the is low
the fire is low, when the fire

Have a wonderful , and don't forget to to me
Be like the and remember home as a loving
I feel is best enjoyed with an open heart beating to you
But for now be my and whisper your words to the rolling moon

Chorus 2x
Be my love when the fire is low
When the fire is low, when the fire

Bear in the words of strangers may lead you astray for everything you was true
Every corner of may bring the sorrow hiding in the
Bur for now hide your in the very heart of the rolling moon

Repeat Chorus 2x

Have a time, and don't forget to to me
Be just like the swallows and home as a loving tree
Yes, I have silence is best enjoyed with an open beating next to you
But for now be my darling and your words to the rolling moon

Repeat Chorus 2x till fade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me go on. I'd love to read your message!