A U2 song to practise listening

Do you like U2? I think it's a great band and I admire how much they work for peace and human rights. Here you have one of U2's songs to have fun and improve your listening skills: Sometimes you can't make it on your own.




1. Tough, You Think You’ve Got The
stuff
puff
love

2. You Don’t Have To ____ a Fight.
Set up
Put Up
Start up

3. Let Me Take Some Of The ____ For You Tonight.
Chances
Branches
Punches

4. And It’s You When I Look In The ____.
Mirror
Window
Void

5. We Fight ____,
Sometimes
Every day
All The Time

6. Listen To Me Now. I Need To _____
Let You Know
Tell you now
Call your name

7. And It’s You When I Don’t ____ The Phone.
Hang up
Pick up
Ring up

8. I Know That We Don’t Talk. I’m ____ Of It All.
Tired
Sad
Sick

9. A House Still Doesn’t _____,
Make A Home
Build a home
Need to be a home

10. And It’s You That Makes It Hard To ____.
Love
Forget
Let Go

Score =
Correct answers:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me go on. I'd love to read your message!