Song: The Safe Side by Chris Cagle

Listen to this beautiful sound and fill in the blanks in the lyrics.



The safe side - Chris Cagle

The safe side - Chris Cagle

Fill in the blanks with the words you hear.
Have you ever what life would be like
If you'd only went instead of taking that right
If you had waited just ten more to leave the house
Would it all be , yeah

Every decision everything we
Has a consequence whether we win or
Nobody knows that any better than me
I left her standing at the with a ticket and a dream

Yes, she's the that I didn't take
The big I just couldn't make
For fear of breaking my heart, I didn't risk the

Yes, she's the lesson I the hard way
Now being lonely is the price I pay
The river of runs deep and wide
Here on the safe side, oh

I still the night she left
She said she didn't want to lose me but she had to herself
I could've stopped her or got on board with her
But now it's too late to

Yes, she's the train that I didn't
The big commitment I just couldn't
For fear of breaking my heart, I didn't the ride

Yes, she's the lesson I learned the hard
Now being lonely is the price I
The river of regret runs deep and
Here on the safe side

the greatest risk of all
Is never taking one at

She's the train that I didn't take
The commitment I just couldn't make
For fear of my heart, I didn't risk that ride

Yes, she's the I learned the hard way
Now being is the price I pay
The river of regret runs and wide
Here on the safe side
Oh, oh I don't want to be
Here on the safe side
Here on the safe side
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

CLICK HERE TO CHECK YOUR ANSWERS