Song: Too much love will kill you


Watch this video and complete the lyrics.


1. I'm just the ________ of the man I used to be
shadow pieces memory

2. Too many ________ tears are raining down on me
bitter ugly watery

3. I'm far ________ from home
back alone away

4. And I've been facing this ________ for much too long
alone alright too much

5. I feel like no-one ever told the ________ to me
facts truth life

6. About growing up and what a ________ it would be
drag sadness struggle

7. In my ________ state of mind
crazy tangled bitter

8. I've been looking back to find where I went ________
wrong blind mad

9. Too Much Love Will Kill You
If you can't ________ up your mind
bring take make

10. Torn between the lover and the love you ________ behind
leave get walk

11. You're headed for ________ 'cos you never read the signs
the end disaster hatred
Too Much Love Will Kill You - every time.

12. I'm just the ________ of the man I used to be
And it seems there's no way out of this for me
image rest shadow

13. I used to bring you Sunshine
Now all I ever do ________ is you down
bring take put

14. How would it be if you were standing in my ________
place shoes life
15. Can't you see that it's ________ to choose
impossible difficult terrible

16. No there's no ________ sense of it
doing bringing making
Every way I go I have to lose

17. Too Much Love Will Kill You
just as sure as none at all,
It'll ________ the power that's in you
take away drain exhaust

18. Make you plead and ________ and crawl
scream cry shout

19. And the pain will make you crazy
You're the ________ of your crime
doer target victim
Too Much Love Will Kill You - every time

20. Too Much Love Will Kill You
It'll make your ________ a lie
day life love
Yes, Too Much Love Will Kill You
And you won't understand why
You'd give your life you'd sell your soul
But here it comes again
Too Much Love Will Kill You
In the end......
In the end.

Score =
Correct answers: